Tin Supplier South Africa
Since 1994, Can It has been a leading manufacturer and supplier of branded tin packaging and collection tins in South Africa. Our vast range of products such as custom tin boxes, canisters, ointment tins, collection tins and money boxes are available worldwide. We have proudly supplied millions of cans and canisters to our valued customers and non-profits. Can it is a tin manufacturer and suppliers to retailers, wholesalers, the tin packaging industry as well as the promotional and corporate gifting industries.
We specialize in the manufacturing and supply of custom tin boxes that turn heads, beg to be touched and held, that increase perceived value and clearly set your product, in its custom tin packaging, apart from the competition.
Can It also plays a unique role in the crowd-funding and charity industries, as the distribution of branded money boxes and collection tins began with us in 1994, at the dawn of democracy in South Africa when we began as just a small manufacturer and supplier of money boxes and collection tins. Since then we have grown our product offering and services as well as our customer base throughout South Africa and we now enjoy excellent customer relations in Australia, Mozambique, Tanzania and Namibia.
Thousands of charitable causes sustain themselves and earn their bread and butter by distributing custom branded money boxes and collection tins that we manufacture at can it. Through Can Its unique influence and insight into the industry and country-wide reach, we form a vital part of the charity industry – enabling NPOs to function. Our network of money boxes and collection tins enables millions of South Africa to “pay it forward” every day, at till points nationwide.
Independent and founded in 1994, we are safe pair of hands when it comes to crafting beautiful tin packaging out of tinplate and our customers tell us that form concept to completion, we are responsive and reliable with processes in place that are as seamless as the tins we create.
- By appointment only to our showroom. Our showroom has thousands of options for you to browse and choose from.
- Samples are charged for
- Appointment times must please be kept so as to not inconvenience the next appointment, for our other customers
- No factory or process viewings are permitted – Should you have a substantially large order of 500 000 units or above, our company will reconsider this condition. However, no factory inspection will be considered without a legal purchase order issued to our company.
- School tours are not permitted
- Photos of products in the showroom are permitted (exclusions apply for proprietary products)